If I file a class action, what will I have to do?
- A person who files a class action is going to seek to become the representative of a class in that action.
- That person is going to have to take a very active role in the litigation.
- They are expected to monitor the litigation and confer with us from time to time with respect to the litigation.
- They will have to attend meetings and conferences, and they sometimes may even appear at depositions and the trial.
- They are the ones who brought the suit, and they are the ones working on behalf of the class that is going to pursue it.