Construction Litigation Video Center
Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help with all your legal needs regarding construction litigation in New Jersey. To learn more, please follow the links below:
- Construction Litigation Practice Overview
- Am I better off in court or arbitration in a customer dispute?
- Are there forms out there I can use for contracts that have all the language I might need?
- I’m a contractor, what do I do if I am not being paid for my work on a job?
- How can I make sure my contractor is doing what he or she should be doing once the project starts?
- Do I need to have a contract with my contractor?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our construction litigation attorneys know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, our lawyers help clients in state and federal courts throughout northern New Jersey.