Criminal Defense Litigation Video Center
Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help with all your legal needs regarding criminal defense. To learn more about defending your constitutional rights in New Jersey, we invite you to follow the links below:
- Criminal Law Practice Overview
- What is the waiting time for being eligible for an expungement?
- What are the penalties for a first-offense DWI in New Jersey?
- Does New Jersey have a hardship license?
- Will they suspend my driver’s license for a drug conviction in New Jersey?
- What happens if I am a juvenile and I’m charged with the crime?
- What is an ignition interlock device?
- Can you plea bargain traffic tickets in New Jersey?
- What are the penalties for a DWI conviction in New Jersey?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our criminal defense lawyers know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, our attorneys help clients throughout northern New Jersey.