Employment Law For Businesses Video Center
Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help with all your legal needs regarding employment law for businesses in New Jersey. To learn more, please follow the links below:
- Employment Law Practice Overview
- What does an employer have to pay to an hourly employee?
- Can an employer use written employment contracts with some but not all of its employees?
- What is CEPA?
- How can an employer avoid being sued for sexual harassment?
- Can an employer establish different probationary periods for new employees?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our employment law attorneys know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, our lawyers help clients in state and federal courts throughout northern New Jersey.