Employment Law For Employees Video Center
Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help with all your legal needs regarding employment law matters for employees. To learn more about your legal rights as an employee in New Jersey, we invite you to follow the links below:
- Employment Law Practice Overview
- What constitutes sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Is a person entitled to severance payments?
- What is CEPA?
- What is the difference between employment law and labor law?
- Can an employer fire an employee for filing a workers’ compensation claim?
- Can an employer establish different probationary periods for new employees?
- What is FMLA and am I entitled to it?
- I am pregnant. Can I get paid leave before or after birth?
- What does a New Jersey court typically look for in a noncompete agreement?
- My former employer is threatening to seek injunction against my new company. What should I do?
- Can a noncompete affect my ability to start a new business?
- What is at-will employment in New Jersey?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our employment law attorneys know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, our lawyers help clients throughout northern New Jersey.