Employment Law For Employees
- Employment Law For Employees Video Center
- Employment Law Practice Overview
- What constitutes sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Is a person entitled to severance payments?
- What is the Conscientious Employee Protection Act?
- What is the difference between employment law and labor law?
- Can an employer fire an employee for filing a workers’ compensation claim?
- Can employers establish different probationary periods for new employees?
- What is FMLA and am I entitled to it?
- I am pregnant. Can I get paid leave before or after birth?
- What does a NJ court typically look for in a non compete agreement?
- My former employer is threatening to seek injunction against my new company. What should I do?
- Can a non-compete affect my ability to start a new business?
- What is at-will employment in NJ?
Charles R. Cohen