What is the process when receiving a letter from the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners?
- Contact your attorney to make sure you have complied with what the State Board is asking.
- What you need to do is make sure you have all your facts together, present it with your attorney when the Board requests an interview, and be able to get through the process without any harm.
- There are times when some actions lead to the suspension of a license.
- There are times when actions lead to your license being revoked.
- Follow your attorney’s advice and do not do things that are going to upset the Board.