Business Formation Video Center
Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help with all your legal needs regarding business formation and startups in New Jersey. To learn more, please follow the links below:
- Business Law Practice Overview
- Transactional overview for business law
- What is important to know when buying a business or starting up a business?
- Why is the bankruptcy trustee suing my company for a preference claim?
- When should a creditor file a proof of claim?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our business transaction attorneys know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, our lawyers help clients in state and federal courts throughout northern New Jersey.