Piccirillo, Erika R.
Erika Piccirillo is a member of the firm’s Family Law Practice focusing on matrimonial law.
Throughout law school, Ms. Piccirillo worked with Levin & Perconti in Chicago, practicing primarily in the area of nursing home negligence. She also had worked for the Office of the Public Defender in Charlottesville, VA. Ms. Piccirillo was a law clerk with Cohn Lifland and joined the firm as an associate after graduating cum laude from the University of Illinois College of Law.
At the College of Law, Ms. Piccirillo won Best Overall, Best Oralist and Best Brief in the Environmental Moot Court Competition. She also won Best Overall and Best Oralist in the Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition. In 2012, Ms. Piccirillo traveled to Malawi, Africa to study the laws of microfinance.
Ms. Piccirillo's article, "Preserving East Coast Vineyards While Catching Tax Breaks," was published in the November 2014 issue of Practical Winery & Vineyard.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Litigation
- Family Law
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois
- University of Pittsburgh
- Honors: magna cum laude
- “Preserving East Coast Vineyards While Catching Tax Breaks,” was published in the November 2014 issue of Practical Winery & Vineyard
Honors and Awards
- Best Overall, Best Oralist and Best Brief in the Environmental Moot Court Competition, College of Law
Past Employment Positions
- Levin & Perconti