No aspect of this website has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
The attorneys at Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP are honored to have been recognized with various awards. For a description of the methodology on which each award or honor is based, please see the descriptions or links below for each of the publications or organizations that have included our attorneys in their rankings or awards.
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Ratings, Peer Review Ratings, LexisNexis Ranking Methodology
- New Jersey Law Journal®, “New Leaders of the Bar” Ranking Methodology – Nominations for Law Journal recognitions come from outside submissions and from the editorial staff. For New Leaders of the Bar, an independent panel of evaluators, including legal recruiters, judge and score the nominees in several categories. Those scores are shared with the editorial staff, which makes the ultimate decision on who is selected for New Leaders of the Bar.
- The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are issued by Thomas Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at Super Lawyers Selection Process. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- A description of the Best Lawyers in America © selection process can be found at Best Lawyers Methodology. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- The Litigation Counsel of America Selection Methodology
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is comprised of attorneys who have won million-dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- For Bergen Magazine, DataJoe Research of Fort Collins, Colorado, a software and research company specializing in data collection and verification, conducted a peer-review survey of more than 3,500 lawyers across Bergen County. Recipients were asked to provide information on which attorneys (other than themselves) they considered the best, across dozens of specialties.