Audra DePaolo practices primarily in the areas of appellate, class actions, complex commercial, and estate and probate matters.
Upon graduation from law school, Audra was a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Peter Ciolino, A.J.S.C., former Assignment Judge of Bergen County.
- Co-editor with Barry A, Knopf, LexisNexis Practice Guide New Jersey Personal Injury Litigation, LexisNexis, 2017-2021
- Co-author with Barry A. Knopf, Medical Malpractice chapter in LexisNexis Practice Guide New Jersey Personal Injury Litigation, LexisNexis, 2007-2021
- Co-author with Barry A. Knopf, McDougall v. Lamm: New Jersey Supreme Court Ruling that Emotional Distress Damages Are Not Available for Witnessing Death of Beloved Pet Keeps Man’s Best Friend in the Dog House, LexisNexis Emerging Issues 6645, September, 2012
- Co-author with Barry A. Knopf, Federal Court in Bashir v. The Home Depot Slices Lessor’s Defense under NJPLA in Stump Grinder Case, LexisNexis Emerging Issues 6153, December, 2011
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Appellate Practice Committee
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Association of the Federal Bar of New Jersey
- Fred Pond, L.L.C. v. Whitlock Mills, L.P., 2009 WL 3430145 (N.J. App. Div. 2009)
- Lisowski v. New Jersey Transit, 2008 WL 4648396 (NJ App. Div. 2008)
- Donleavy v. Casey, 2006 WL 3770883 (NJ App. Div. 2006)
- Hyams v. Halifax PLC, 2005 WL 3441230 (NJ App. Div. 2005)
- Naviant Marketing Solutions, Inc. v. Larry Tucker, Inc., 339 F.3d 180 (3d Cir. 2003)
- Dupree v. City of Clifton, 351 N.J. Super. 237 (App. Div. 2002), aff’d, 175 N.J. 449 (2003)
- Noorily v. Thomas & Betts Corp., 188 F.3d 153 (3d Cir. 1999), cert. denied, 529 U.S. 1053 (2000)
- Selected to the list of Bergen County's "Top Lawyers," 2017-2020, in Appellate Law and Commercial Litigation. This award is conferred by Bergen magazine*
- Selected to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars®, in Litigation, 2009-2010*
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the selection methodology can be found here.