Class And Collective Actions Video Center
Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help with all your legal needs regarding class and collective actions. To learn more about these complicated actions in New Jersey, we invite you to follow the links below:
- Class Action Litigation Practice Overview
- Should I fill out a proof of claim form in a class action lawsuit?
- If I file a class action, what will I have to do?
- Why do we have class actions?
- What are the benefits of bringing a class action?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our class and collective action lawyers know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, our attorneys help clients throughout northern New Jersey.