Wills, Trusts And Estates Video Center
Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help with all your legal needs regarding wills, trusts, and estate planning and administration in New Jersey. To learn more, please follow the links below:
- Estate & Probate Litigation Practice Overview
- What are the grounds for challenging a will?
- What are the requirements for a valid will?
- What is a will and why is it important in New Jersey?
- What is estate or probate litigation?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our estate planning attorneys know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, our lawyers help clients in state and federal courts throughout northern New Jersey.