Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help with all of your personal bankruptcy needs. To learn more about personal bankruptcy in New Jersey, we invite you to follow the links below:
- Bankruptcy Practice Overview
- How long will a bankruptcy take in New Jersey?
- Can I keep my house if I file for bankruptcy?
- Are all bankruptcy options the same?
- When should I see a bankruptcy attorney?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our bankruptcy law lawyers know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, we help clients throughout northern New Jersey.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.