- Joseph (Jay) B. Brown
- Charles R. Cohen
- Joshua P. Cohn
- Audra DePaolo
- Mercedes Diego
- Matthew F. Gately
- Lee S. Goldsmith M.D.
- Jordan S. Goldsmith
- Jeffrey W. Herrmann
- Leonard Z. Kaufmann
- Julie L. Kim
- Barry A. Knopf
- Jacqueline N. Larsen
- Walter M. Luers
- Andrew R. Macklin
- Joseph A. Maurice
- Peter S. Pearlman
- Erika R. Piccirillo
- Alex Pisarevsky
- Richard A. Schnoll
- Geri Landau Squire
- Mary Ann Stokes
- Christina Stripp
- Allen Susser
- Amanda S. Trigg
- Awards And Honors
- Legal Services For Individuals
- Legal Services For Businesses
- Access to Public Records and Public Meetings
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice
- Appellate Litigation
- Bankruptcy For Individuals
- Business Bankruptcy
Business Litigation Video Center
- Business Litigation Practice Overview
- Does a contract have to be written to be enforceable?
- What is the difference between arbitration and mediation in a business litigation suit?
- What kind of damages will I be entitled to if I win my business litigation suit?
- I have heard business litigation is expensive. How can I keep my costs down?
- Business Litigation Video Center
- Business Formation
- Business Formation Video Center
- Class And Collective Actions
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Answers to Eight Essential Questions About Working with a Home Improvement Contractor
Construction Litigation Video Center
- Construction Litigation Practice Overview
- Am I better off in court or arbitration in a customer dispute?
- Are there forms out there I can use for contracts that have all the language I might need?
- I’m a contractor, what do I do if I am not being paid for my work on a job?
- How can I make sure my contractor is doing what he or she should be doing once the project starts?
- Do I need to have a contract with my contractor?
- Construction Litigation Businesses
- Consumer Protection
- Creditors’ Rights
Criminal Defense Litigation
- Domestic Violence
Criminal Defense Litigation Video Center
- Criminal Law Practice Overview
- What is the waiting time for being eligible for an expungement?
- What are the penalties for a first offense DWI in New Jersey?
- Does New Jersey have a hardship license?
- Will they suspend my driver’s license for a drug conviction in New Jersey?
- What happens if I am a juvenile and I’m charged with the crime?
- What is an ignition interlock device?
- Can you plea bargain traffic tickets in New Jersey?
- What are the penalties for a DWI conviction in New Jersey?
- Drug Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Traffic Violation
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Criminal Defense
Employment Law For Businesses
Employment Law For Businesses Video Center
- Employment Law Practice
- What does an employer have to pay to an hourly employee?
- Can an employer establish different probationary periods for new employees?
- What is CEPA?
- How can an employer avoid being sued for sexual harassment?
- Can an employer use written employment contracts with some but not all of its employees?
- Employment Law For Businesses Video Center
Employment Law For Employees
Employment Law For Employees Video Center
- Employment Law Practice Overview
- What constitutes sexual harassment in the workplace?
- Is a person entitled to severance payments?
- What is the Conscientious Employee Protection Act?
- What is the difference between employment law and labor law?
- Can an employer fire an employee for filing a workers’ compensation claim?
- Can employers establish different probationary periods for new employees?
- What is FMLA and am I entitled to it?
- I am pregnant. Can I get paid leave before or after birth?
- What does a NJ court typically look for in a non compete agreement?
- My former employer is threatening to seek injunction against my new company. What should I do?
- Can a non-compete affect my ability to start a new business?
- What is at-will employment in NJ?
- Employment Law For Employees Video Center
- Environmental Litigation For Businesses
Environmental Litigation For Individuals
- Environmental Litigation For Individuals Video Center
- Spousal Support
- Property Distribution
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Modification And Enforcement
- Family Mediation And Arbitration
- Divorce For Business Owners
- Domestic Violence And Restraining Orders
Family Law Video Center
- Family Law Practice Overview
- Do grandparents have visitation rights?
- What if a parent wants to leave New Jersey with the children?
- How is child custody determined in New Jersey?
- Does it help my divorce if my spouse cheated on me?
- How does a NJ court determine for how long alimony is to be paid?
- How does a court determine whether alimony should be awarded?
- When can I stop paying child support in NJ?
- Are there any specific factors to be considered in the determination of child support?
- How long will it take to get divorced in NJ?
- My spouse served me with divorce papers? What do I need to know?
- What is the role of a divorce mediator?
- Family Law Commercial
- Health Care Law
- Investor Litigation/Arbitration
- Surgical Errors
- Incorrect Diagnosis
- Medication Errors
- Medical Malpractice Video Center
- Failure To Diagnose
- Birth Injuries
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Dog Bite Injury
- Slip And Fall
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Personal Injury Video Center
- Personal Injury Practice Overview
- I was bitten by a dog in New Jersey. Can I sue?
- How do I know If I have a good personal injury case?
- Who pays my medical bills when I’m in an accident?
- What is a statute of limitation?
- How do attorneys get paid for personal injury cases in New Jersey?
- Will my case have to go to trial?
- What is no-fault insurance in NJ?
- Auto Accidents
- Product Liability
- Real Estate Law For Businesses
- Real Estate Law For Individuals
Wills, Trusts And Estates
- Estate Planning
- Wills And Trusts
- Estate And Probate Administration
- Estate And Probate Litigation
- Wills, Trusts And Estates Video Center