Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP can help protect your legal rights and fight for the compensation you deserve in personal injury cases. To learn more about personal injury cases in New Jersey, please follow the links below:
- Personal Injury Practice Overview
- I was bitten by a dog in New Jersey. Can I sue?
- How do I know If I have a good personal injury case?
- Who pays my medical bills when I’m in an accident?
- What is a statute of limitation?
- How do attorneys get paid for personal injury cases in New Jersey?
- Will my case have to go to trial?
- What is no-fault insurance in New Jersey?
Backed by over 90 years of institutional knowledge, experience and professionalism, our personal injury attorneys know the law — and they can help. Contact us online or call 201-845-9600 today to find out how. From our office in Saddle Brook, our lawyers help clients in state and federal courts throughout northern New Jersey.