Over 90 Years Serving Our Clients
- Spousal Support
- Property Distribution
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Modification And Enforcement
- Family Mediation And Arbitration
- Divorce For Business Owners
- Domestic Violence And Restraining Orders
- Family Law Video Center
- Family Law Practice Overview
- Do grandparents have visitation rights?
- What if a parent wants to leave New Jersey with the children?
- How is child custody determined in New Jersey?
- Does it help my divorce if my spouse cheated on me?
- How does a NJ court determine for how long alimony is to be paid?
- How does a court determine whether alimony should be awarded?
- When can I stop paying child support in NJ?
- Are there any specific factors to be considered in the determination of child support?
- How long will it take to get divorced in NJ?
- My spouse served me with divorce papers? What do I need to know?
- What is the role of a divorce mediator?
- Family Law Commercial
Amanda S. Trigg
Geri Landau Squire
Joshua P. Cohn
Julie L. Kim