I have heard business litigation is expensive. How can I keep my costs down?
- Business litigation can be expensive.
- It depends on the expectations of the parties, the issues involved, how well the parties cooperate with each other and how the attorneys cooperate with each other and with the court.
- We generally try to keep expenses at a reasonable level.
- We try to cooperate with our adversaries and with the court system.
- We find that unnecessary disputes serve only to increase the cost of litigation while not in any way benefiting the clients.